General rental conditions
The rates are indicated in euros including taxes. They include the provision of the furnished apartment.
The rental rate includes :
- Linen (bed linen, bath towels).
- A weekly renewal is planned for stays greater than or equal to 7 nights.
- Internet Wi-Fi access.
- Loads of electricity and water within the limits of a "normal use". Any misuse may be subject to additional invoicing deducted from the deposit.
The accommodation deposit is 500 €. The deposit will not be debited from your account. But a bank fingerprint will be taken during the validation of your payment, in order to settle any damage to the accommodation.
ENTRY AND EXIT TIMES
Arrivals are from 17:00. Departures are at 11:00 maximum. Autonomous access to the apartment possible if Alphonse is not available to welcome you thanks to the key box. Alphonse will send you by message all the information before your arrival. Remember to contact us by email 48H before the start of your stay to communicate your arrival time.
Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the arrival date is 14 days or more. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days prior to arrival. No refund for cancellations made within 7 days prior to arrival date. If a lockdown is decided with travel restriction, it will be possible to change the date at no cost. The rental period is the one provided at the time of booking. If the tenant decides to shorten his stay, 100% of the reservation will be charged and not refunded. In case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances such as breakdown, floods, deterioration of the previous tenant, compulsory renovations… the owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and will proceed with the full refund at no additional cost to the customer. In case of non-compliance with the conditions of use of the leased property, the lease can be immediately stopped and the tenant should immediately leave the premises.
HOUSING OCCUPANCY RULES
The house of Alphonse is a tourist furnished apartment.
- Our pets are not allowed in the accommodation.
- The maximum capacity of the apartment is 2 adults.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment. An ashtray is available outside (on the garden table).
- It is forbidden to disturb the neighborhood.
- The tenant agrees to leave the apartment clean and tidy when leaving (dishes cleaned and tidy). In case of abnormal use of the premises, or exceptional dirt, the amount of the cleaning fee will be charged back to the tenant.
- The tenant is responsible for all damages arising from his act. He is obliged to be insured.
- Prohibition to organize a party or other events.
- The Internet cannot be used for illegal purposes.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 25 May 2018, we inform you that the personal data provided will only be used for the service requested. Only hosts who need to know this data in order to provide the best service to their clients will have access to it. In all cases, tenants can exercise their right of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation provided for in the law mentioned.